A leading manufacturer of Rotational Molded products has an excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities maximizing profitability and manufacturing efficiency of open flame rotational molding production lines. These goals will be achieved through successful implementation of the following tactics: working with sales, engineering, production manager and overseeing the routine maintenance machinery and tooling. The ideal Plant Manager will have experience manufacturing rotomolded products using open flame machines and ovens. Plant Manager responsibilities include:
- Maximizing production and product quality
- Managing raw material supply levels
- Completion of administrative tasks including, but not limited to, report generation, new product information forms, product improvement reports
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have plastic molding manufacturing management experience
- Rotation molding experience using open flame machines and ovens preferred.
- Being bilingual in English and Spanish would be a plus.