A large proprietary injection molding company wants to hire a third shift injection molding Automation Technician to; set-up robots, program robots, and troubleshoot robotic molding processes. Must be fully capable to work on robots, program robots and program PLC’s and work with trainees, as required.
Set-up Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Setting robots in running in plastic injection presses.
- Training process trainees as required.
- Troubleshooting robots within molding processes and making basic adjustments to ensure quality and production efficiency.
- Troubleshooting robots and correcting malfunctions and communication information to repair technicians.
- Providing and implementing robot programs to improve the efficiency of the molding department.
- Communicating problems, needs and important information to the shift supervisor.
- Practicing good housekeeping.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $24 to $29 range, the company offers competitive benefits including; medical, a 401(k), and relocation assistance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience programming and setting up robots to run in a manufacturing environment.
- Injection molding troubleshooting experience would be a real plus.
- Ability to read and understand work orders.
- Experience with injection molding machines, a plus.
Job Type: Full-time