A captive blow molding company is searching for a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and improving Machine/Production efficiencies, Preventative Maintenance, Scheduling and maintaining Facility systems effectiveness. The Maintenance Manager position will be key to meeting continuous improvement objectives.
- Prefer degree and/or experience equivalent.
- Must have hands on knowledge of air compressors, hydraulic systems, water chillers, vacuum systems.
- Must have Uniloy Reciprocating Machines and/or Extrusion Blow Molding shuttle machine maintenace, and Preventative Maintenance experience.
- Must have 7 + years of experience in all above areas.
- Must have knowledge of tooling, cycle time efficiencies, material usage efficiencies, organization of parts inventory, etc.
- Must have prior leadership experience. Must have ability to communicate and teach in a positive manner.
Annual salary is in the $70,000 to $80,000 range.