A company that manufactures plastic blow molded bottles and jars for the nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, housewares, consumer chemical and niche food and beverage markets is searching for a Maintenance Mechanic.
Maintenance Mechanic responsibilities include:
- Ensuring smooth continuing operations through the maintenance of all mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and utilities
- Following all safety requirements and standard operating procedures
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Troubleshooting to identify problems and repairing accordingly
- Performing fabrication design and welding Installing and modifying machines
- Performing general housekeeping
In addition to a hourly rate in the $22 to $26 per hour rate, the company’s benefit package includes; Medical (PPO and HSA), Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance; Basic Life, AD&D and Voluntary Life Insurance; Short Term and Long Term Disability; Paid Holidays and Vacation; Performance Incentive; generous 401(k) Company Match at 50% up to 12% of salary; Flexible Spending Account; Educational Assistance.
The Maintenance Mechanic will work 12 hours nights noon to midnight, 3 nights on, 2 nights off, followed by 2 days on, and then 3 days off.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must have electrical background handling 3-phase and up to 480 volts.
- Experience maintaining AOKI blow molding machines.
- Ability to read and interpret operating, maintenance and procedure instructions/manuals in English and be able to read prints
- Able to perform general building maintenance
- Experience in machine installations and modifications
- Experience in high-volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift and move up to 100 lbs.
- Plastics, blow molding experience and experience working with bottle conveying equipment.
- MUST be able to work day and night shifts and be available for overtime