A captive bottle blow molding company is searching for a Second Shift Blow Molding Production Supervisor and a Third Shift Blow Molding Production Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in blow molded plastic products, applying knowledge of molding machine setup and operating techniques and production machining methods: Reading operating logs to identify inoperative blow molding machines, determines reasons for machine malfunction, and arranges for machine repair.
- Reviewing production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities.
- Studying quality control reports to identify product defects and directs machine operators to adjust machines to eliminate flaws.
- Examining molded products from each machine to verify conformance to specifications.
- Conducting or directs training of new employees in machine operation.
- Conferring with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Management.
- 5+ years of experience running plastic extrusion blow molding presses.
- Knowledge of proper safety procedures.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have experience processing, troubleshooting machines and leading a team or shift.
- Four year degree preferred.
Annual salary is in the $50,000 to $65,000 range.