A plastic extrusion blow molding company that manufactures a variety of plastic containers and closures is searching for a Quality Manager. The company serves clients in the health care, pharmaceutical, household, industrial, food and beverage, and automotive and agricultural chemical markets. The company offers bottles, jars, canisters, cylinders, jugs and drug ovals in a range of designs and colors.
The Quality Manager is responsible for; managing, planning, coordinating, and directing a quality control program designed to ensure continuous product of products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
Essential Quality Functions
- Direct inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, equipment, and products.
- Perform mold validations and process capability.
- Perform capability studies to determine process stability.
- Serve as ISO 9000management representative and conduct ISO audits.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine product standards.
- Conduct CpK analysis and develop improvement projects to insure products have CpK’s of at least 1.0 for all products.
- Visit, assist and interact with customers to resolve issues and improve product performance.
In addition to an annual salary in the $70,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation package.
•Must have a four year technical degree and a broad range of quality control and management principles or equivalent knowledge and training, including; working knowledge of GMP, SPC, and SQC requirements in a manufacturing environment.