An automotive plastic resin compounding company specializing in supplying polyolefin resins to the automotive industry is searching for a Business Development Manager to lead the OEM automotive account team. This is a newly created opening, special training and coaching will be provided in the start-up phase. After training, the Business Development Manager will work out of a home office.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing the marketing strategy for a defined OEM group; GM, Ford and Fiat/Chrysler.
- Accountability for al European and Japanese landed OEM’s in US focused on VW-Daimler-Renault and Nissan.
- Managing 3 Marketing Managers.
- Driving automotive Masterbatched polyolefin resins for Tier 1 automotive suppliers.
- Developing an OEM market fact base.
- Developing an OEM and Strategic partnerships.
- Setting targets and accomplishing actions.
- Driving launch of new products/solutions in the OEM market.
- Driving for OEM project portfolios and driving for successful implementation.
In addition to an annual salary in the $140,000 to $170,000 range the company offers; an annual bonus in the $10,000 to $25,000 range, very competitive benefits including a 401k with matching, and relocation assistance.
- Business, Marketing and/or Technical four year degree.
- Ten plus yeas of relevant experience in sales, technical service, product and market development of Polyolefin compounded resins.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing and sales techniques.
- Ability to lead and inspire OEM teams.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.