Available Jobs in Blow Molding
Show All Job Categories
Field Service Engineers – Anywhere in the United States
Posted May 11th, 2018
Field Service Responsibilities: including but not limited to the following:
Assist service department to support customers, with knowledge, in industrial equipment aspects of installation, replace, maintain, troubleshoot and repair of complex electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and/or mechanical equipment including but not limited to robots or programmable controllers, numeral controls, pipe systems, gauges, valves, pressure regulators, power supplies, drives, and related equipment; PLC programming and analysis where necessary and/or solve production issues and process improvements.
– Interpret customer production, layout and processing data to advise on options and alternatives for product installation, operation or repair for customer service support.
– Assist with analytical engineering consultation, technical input and mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical or electronic equipment troubleshooting.
– Be visible and a person known to customers to be purposeful in getting equipment running quickly and effortlessly as possible with a pleasant professional demeanor (by phone and in person) and/or be able to get the correct assistance to solve the issues.
– Blow mold and/or injection mold equipment experience.
– Injection mold rebuild including dismantling, wiring, assembling, cleaning and mold inspection.
– Responsible for proper maintenance and storage of tools and machines.
– Issue the technical report after every technical intervention.
– Updating technical knowledge to keep up with technological solutions.
– Support the company business, when required, outside the USA.
In addition to an annual salary in the $60,000 to $70,000 range the company offers 100% company paid Healthcare Benefits, and a 401k with 5% matching.
RequirementsMust have electrical and mechanical experience and/or equivalent education a minimum of an Associate Degree preferred.
– Aptitude to troubleshoot mechanical issues such as malfunctioning parts, how to dismantle, replace, repair, know stress tolerances, etc. and read/understand schematics.
– Electrical knowledge and/or capability to read electrical schematics.
– Aptitude to install and repair electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
– A minimum of 2 years of blow molding and/or injection molding and/or filling line and/or palletizers and/or robotics equipment service experience.
– Demonstrate a calm, rational and non-combative temperament at all times.
– Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as listed in the Essential Functions.
– Ability to drive the forklift or available to be trained to use the forklift.
– Aptitude to write technical reports.
– Willingness and availability to extensively travel domestically (in excess of 75%).
– Eligible and available for occasional travel to parent Company in Italy or other international location.
– Flexibility to work over weekends if necessary.
– Computer literate and good command of the English language.
– Possess or be eligible for a US driver’s license and passport
– Ability to analyze engineering documents including electronic schematics and assembly drawings
– Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
– Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
– Ability to draft technical reports detailing technical or design flaws.
– Be self-motivated and able to deal with executive management and operators equally professionally
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and pressurized environment without compromising efficiency and accuracy of work.
– Software and Applications:
o PLC Siemens S7-300 and/or PC Siemens S7-MAC (AWL or Ladder Programming Language)
o TP-177 and/or MP-277 and/or Thin Client, Siemens (WINCC Programming Language)
o FANUC Robot (FANUC Programming Language)
o Siemens Profibus/Profinet
Plastic Blow Molding Field Service Process Technician – Kansas City, MO
Posted March 22nd, 2018
A major manufacturer of plastic blow molding tooling is searching for a Blow Molding Field Service Process Technician. The successful Blow Molding Field Service Process Technician will have a comprehensive understanding of plastics processing and a working knowledge of machine functions (i.e. hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical), and the ability to read and comprehend tooling and container prints.
•Minimum ten years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and practical experience.
•A High School graduate, Associates Degree in a Mechanical Field preferred.
•Previous experience in a container manufacturing environment preferred.
•Must have a working knowledge of quality statistical data and use of precision measuring devices.
In addition to an annual salary in the $60,000 to $70,000 range, the company offers competitive health care benefits, and relocation assistance.
Blow Molding Quality Manager – Hudson, NY
Posted July 16th, 2016
A plastic extrusion blow molding company that manufactures a variety of plastic containers and closures is searching for a Quality Manager. The company serves clients in the health care, pharmaceutical, household, industrial, food and beverage, and automotive and agricultural chemical markets. The company offers bottles, jars, canisters, cylinders, jugs and drug ovals in a range of designs and colors.
The Quality Manager is responsible for; managing, planning, coordinating, and directing a quality control program designed to ensure continuous product of products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
Essential Quality Functions
In addition to an annual salary in the $70,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation package.
•Must have quality management experience in a plastic extrusion blow molding facility or equivalent operation.
•Must have a four year technical degree and a broad range of quality control and management principles or equivalent knowledge and training, including; working knowledge of GMP, SPC, and SQC requirements in a manufacturing environment.
Manufacturing Operations Leader – Troy, MI
Posted May 17th, 2016
The world leader in the manufacture of plastic automotive body components, and fuel systems is searching for an Manufacturing Operations Leader to supervise production team members manufacturing fuel system on a second or third shift. The Manufacturing Operations Leader will be responsible for the shift operations by ensuring production goals are achieved through following standardized work. In addition, the Manufacturing Operations Leader will be responsible for:
Ensuring production goals are met through the effective actions of production team members:
The company offers an annual salary in the $50,000 to $75,000 range.
Blow Molding Industrial Engineer – Troy, MI
Posted March 29th, 2016
The world leader in the manufacture of plastic automotive body components, and fuel systems is searching for an Blow Molding Industrial Engineer to plan and implement the Industrial Process for new business development. The Blow Molding Industrial Engineer will also support the manufacturing facilities to aid in root cause problem solving for processes, equipment or quality issues . In addition, the Blow Molding Industrial Engineer will be responsible for:
•Working effectively inside a cross functional Core Team assigned to develop new business awards and carry the new business into a production setting by using the APQP process.
•Effectively utilizing tools such as DFMEA, PFMEA, Process Flow, GD&T, ACAD, Lean Manufacturing, and Project Management to secure robust interactions between product design and manufacturing solutions.
•Supporting and /or leading development of specifications for manufacturing solutions, processes or equipment.
•Supporting the validation of equipment design and construction compliancy to process requirements.
•Providing manufacturing technical expertise and input to review new product program opportunities to help evaluate feasibility.
•Assisting and supporting continuous improvement events such as Team Feasibility and Lean Manufacturing Tool Workshops for new business development and current production.
•Assisting Product Engineering personnel in evaluating new product designs for manufacturability. Help plan and coordinate the appropriate use of tools such as FEA & CFD simulation to support manufacturability.
•Working with Product Engineering to develop and perform the necessary testing of new product designs to develop an understanding of sensitivity to the manufacturing solutions.
•Providing support, when required, to the manufacturing facilities to aid in root cause problem solving for processes, equipment and quality issues.
•Planning and performing required R&D to develop and understand viable manufacturing solutions for new product manufacturing requirements.
•Utilizing documented best practices and lessons learned to ensure common approach to trouble shooting process problems and solving machinery issues.
In addition to an annual salary in the $70,000 to $85,000 range the company offers, competitive benefits, a 401(k), a flexible work schedule, relocation assistance, and vehicle discount programs.
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
Extrusion Blow Molding Lead Process Technician – Hudson, NY
Posted February 15th, 2016
An extrusion blow molding company that manufactures a variety of plastic containers and closures is searching for a Lead Blow Molding Process Technician. The company serves clients in the health care, pharmaceutical, household, industrial, food and beverage, and automotive and agricultural chemical markets. The company offers bottles, jars, canisters, cylinders, jugs and drug ovals in a range of designs and colors.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $23 to $28 range, the company offers competitive benefits and a solid work environment.