Available Jobs in Extrusion Molding
Show All Job Categories
Lead profile Extrusion Process Technician – Macon, GA
Posted July 7th, 2016
An industry leader in complex, profile extruded plastic solutions is searching for a Lead Profile Extrusion Process Technician for each of the three shifts. The Lead Profile Extrusion Process Technician is responsible for:
· Performing the starting, setting up, adjusting, cleaning & changeover of tooling including dryers, grinders, racks, and profile extruders consistently and timely.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $20 to $23 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation assistance.
· High school diploma, some college preferred.
· 2-4 years experience and knowledge of Profile Extruding processes and procedures.
· Ability to read blue prints.
· Knowledge of a computerized inventory system and Microsoft Office programs.
· Supervisory or Department Lead experience a plus.
· Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work well, direct and communicate effectively with others.
· Ability to operate a forklift, a plus.
Extrusion Blow Molding Lead Process Technician – Hudson, NY
Posted February 15th, 2016
An extrusion blow molding company that manufactures a variety of plastic containers and closures is searching for a Lead Blow Molding Process Technician. The company serves clients in the health care, pharmaceutical, household, industrial, food and beverage, and automotive and agricultural chemical markets. The company offers bottles, jars, canisters, cylinders, jugs and drug ovals in a range of designs and colors.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $23 to $28 range, the company offers competitive benefits and a solid work environment.
Plastic Film Process Engineer – Saginaw, MI
Posted February 4th, 2016
A company that is a captive PVC laminate film manufacturer is searching for a Plastic Film Process Engineer. The Plastic Film Process Engineer is responsible for the film manufacturing processes and testing related to the design and manufacturing of PVC laminated films and non-laminated films. Responsibilities include providing technical guidance and hands-on expertise related to the processes and equipment to ensure optimal performance. The Plastic Film Process Engineer implements and deploys lean principles and techniques utilizing Lean and Six Sigma tools to introduce process improvements and cost reductions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $100,000 range and relocation assistance, the company offers a competitive benefit program that includes:
Knowledge, Skills,& Abilities
Education & Experience
Plastic Compounding Production Manager – Greenville, SC
Posted February 2nd, 2016
A growing company specializing in the compounding of nylon and polyester resin is searching for a Production Manager to assist the General Manager with the overall plastic compounding and twin extrusion operation. The Production Manager must also be capable of specifying, purchasing and managing the installation of a new twin screw extrusion machine and all of the associated equipment.
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $90,000 range the company offers an $10,000 bonus, health care benefits fully paid by the company and relocation assistance.