Available Jobs in General
Show All Job Categories
Associate Engineering Manager – Racine, WI
Posted July 30th, 2017
One of the world’s leaking makers of household products is searching for an Associate Engineering Manager. The Associate Engineering Manager is responsible for engineering and managing capital projects and leading manufacturing operational improvement efforts to; assure a safe, high quality and performance working environment, continually looking to eradicate losses, build new capabilities and/or implement new technologies.
Associate Engineering Manager Primary Accountabilities and Requirements:
• Managing capital projects and budgets from concept through start-up
• Project Management – Develops project plans and communicates changes and progress. Completes projects on time and within budget
In addition to an annual salary in the $100,000 to $115,000 range, the company offers; subsidized health care, profit sharing , matched 401(k) contributions, retirement benefits, bonus opportunities and relocation assistance.
Requirements Education and Experience:
• BS Engineering degree (prefer Chemical or Manufacturing) is required
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading Engineering Projects and manufacturing support in an OSHA & TPM environment
• PSM (Process Safety Management) experience desirable
• Experience with capital project/equipment installation management
• Experience in contractor and vendor management
• Knowledge of TPM/ Lean is an asset
• GMP, SAP, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Plastic Blow Molding Machine Operators – Englewood, NJ
Posted February 14th, 2016
A captive plastic bottle blow molding company is searing for Blow Mold Machine Operators to operate extrusion blow molding machines, grinders, trimmer machines and conveyor systems. Will also troubleshoot process problems and perform minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of production line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Hourly rate is in the $16.00 to $30.00 range.