The Logistics Manager position is a business-critical role that; Supervises Warehouse personnel, Manages inventories, and all shipments. In addition to an annual salary in the $60,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers very competitive health care benefits, bonuses, and relocation assistance.
LOGISTIC MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proactively identify and action routing, direct ship pickups, and carrier scheduling issues directly with the customer logistics teams
- Process daily incoming orders from multiple channels to warehouse for shipping.
- Process daily tracking number and billing for all shipments made.
- Route all daily shipments and ensure timely delivery of product to customers.
- Manage, track and resolve all customer operational issues regarding charge-backs and logistical efficiencies.
- Function as the customer’s logistics/operational main point of contact and coordinate the planning and execution of strategies to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and improve service
- Proactively monitor warehouse processing to ensure that the company complies with expected turnaround times and service expectations
- Should have knowledge of MS Excel.
- Works responsibly, independently and proactively manages work.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Reviews data while initiating improvement actions
- Challenge existing processes and develop unique solutions to problems
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain mechanics and flow of goods from sourcing to customer
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to supervise warehouse personnel.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the capital goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.