Available Jobs in Packaging
Show All Job Categories
Injection Molding Processing Technicians – Springfield, MA
Posted January 18th, 2017
A leading manufacturer of injection molded packaging containers is searching for two Injection Molding Processing Technicians. The Injection Molding Processing Technicians are responsible for:
In addition to an hourly rate in the $18 to $22 range, the company offer competitive health care benefits and a 401k with matching and relocation assistance.
RequirementsAt least 3 years of injection molding processing experience.
Injection Molding Manufacturing Engineer – Spartanburg, SC
Posted January 13th, 2017
A rapidly growing plastic closure injection molding manufacturing company is searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to; lead expansion efforts, establish thin wall injection molding processes, and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
• Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
• Analyze work force requirements, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency, safety and quality.
• Moves new products into production including; new injection molding equipment installation, work station design and equipment layout.
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $90,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and a relocation package.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline and at least 5 years of experience.
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles – such as kaizen, value stream mapping, 6S, error proofing, total productive maintenance, waste elimination, visual factory, six sigma, and pull scheduling, value stream mapping, and cell design.
• Experience participating in and/or leading teams in the execution of equipment installation projects
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Proven leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to top management, internal and external customers in a professional manner.
• Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Proficiency with problem solving-tools such as root cause analysis, failure mode effects analysis, TQM, Statistical Process Control.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and possess ability to interact with all team members.
• Ability to use 3D CAD for plant layout and design.
• Familiarity with molding machines and auxiliary equipment in order to make process improvements and sound purchasing recommendations.
• Six Sigma knowledge preferred, with formal training and/or certificate.
• Computer literate – good PC skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoin
Injection Molding Equipment Maintenance Technician – Springfield, MA
Posted July 3rd, 2016
A leading manufacturer of injection molded packaging containers is searching for an Injection Molding Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for:
In addition to an hourly rate in the $20 to $25 range, the company offer competitive health care benefits and a 401k with matching and relocation assistance.