Available Jobs in Packaging
Show All Job Categories
Director, Research and Development – New Brunswick, NJ
Posted August 7th, 2017
A leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging products and solutions that designs, manufactures, and distributes a wide spectrum of packaging solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining is searching for a Director of Research and Development. The Director of Research and Development will be responsible for complete ownership of research and development projects involving materials, new products, and process and equipment opportunities leading to increased revenue and/or cost reductions.
Benefits in addition to an annual salary in the $130,000 to $150,000 range:
• Extensive knowledge of plastics and how they are used in manufacturing and the market place.
• Direct experience with thermoplastics and additives in extrusion, thermoforming and injection molding.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong collaboration skills – works effectively and cooperatively with all levels within the organization; establishes and maintains good working relationships
• Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations; tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
• Drives for results – sets high standards; monitors progress toward goals; tenaciously works to meet or exceed goals
• Demonstrates good business judgment; uses data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
• Ability to develop complete and accurate budgets, project justifications and timelines
• Strong written & oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
• A Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or science discipline (plastics a plus); MBA a plus
• Certified Project Manager (CPM) a plus
• A minimum of ten years of experience in project management within the plastics manufacturing industry is a must
• Prior experience working on technology (materials and equipment) initiatives
Injection Molding Processing Technicians – Springfield, MA
Posted January 18th, 2017
A leading manufacturer of injection molded packaging containers is searching for two Injection Molding Processing Technicians. The Injection Molding Processing Technicians are responsible for:
In addition to an hourly rate in the $18 to $22 range, the company offer competitive health care benefits and a 401k with matching and relocation assistance.
RequirementsAt least 3 years of injection molding processing experience.
Injection Molding Manufacturing Engineer – Spartanburg, SC
Posted January 13th, 2017
A rapidly growing plastic closure injection molding manufacturing company is searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to; lead expansion efforts, establish thin wall injection molding processes, and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
• Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
• Analyze work force requirements, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency, safety and quality.
• Moves new products into production including; new injection molding equipment installation, work station design and equipment layout.
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $90,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and a relocation package.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline and at least 5 years of experience.
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles – such as kaizen, value stream mapping, 6S, error proofing, total productive maintenance, waste elimination, visual factory, six sigma, and pull scheduling, value stream mapping, and cell design.
• Experience participating in and/or leading teams in the execution of equipment installation projects
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Proven leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to top management, internal and external customers in a professional manner.
• Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Proficiency with problem solving-tools such as root cause analysis, failure mode effects analysis, TQM, Statistical Process Control.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and possess ability to interact with all team members.
• Ability to use 3D CAD for plant layout and design.
• Familiarity with molding machines and auxiliary equipment in order to make process improvements and sound purchasing recommendations.
• Six Sigma knowledge preferred, with formal training and/or certificate.
• Computer literate – good PC skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoin
Engineering & Maintenance Manager – Springfield, MA
Posted November 17th, 2016
A manufacturer of thermoformed and molded custom plastic packaging is seeking an Engineering & Maintenance Manager with excellent communication skills and ability to stay focused in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The position involves leading the maintenance and engineering processes for plastic molding and thermoforming equipment, tooling, and facilities to achieve continuous improvement in operational performance as well as complying with all applicable regulatory agencies. The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will also manage new additions and modifications to the facility, grounds and equipment in such a way that they comply with GMPs, SQF requirements and all safety regulations.
The company offers an annual salary in the $90,000 to $99,000 range.
Injection Molding Equipment Maintenance Technician – Springfield, MA
Posted July 3rd, 2016
A leading manufacturer of injection molded packaging containers is searching for an Injection Molding Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for:
In addition to an hourly rate in the $20 to $25 range, the company offer competitive health care benefits and a 401k with matching and relocation assistance.