Available Jobs in Product Design
Show All Job Categories
Injection Molding Program Manager – Bethel, VT
Posted March 20th, 2018
A plastic injection molding company is seeking to hire a Program Manager to lead plastic molding projects for automotive manufacturing companies. The Program Manager plans and oversees the implementation of multiple assigned projects, making sure that each stays within the stipulated timing and budget. Project scope for each assignment will be defined by Engineering Manager, but will normally include overall responsibility for multiple injection molds, assembly equipment, packaging equipment, and/or contract manufacturing projects. Primary function of Program Manager, regardless of scope of project, is to lead a cross-functional project team making sure that time, risks, costs, quality, and project resources are utilized efficiently.
In addition to an annual salary in the $90,000 to $110,000 range the company offers very competitive benefits and excellent relocation assistance.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Director, Research and Development – New Brunswick, NJ
Posted August 7th, 2017
A leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging products and solutions that designs, manufactures, and distributes a wide spectrum of packaging solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining is searching for a Director of Research and Development. The Director of Research and Development will be responsible for complete ownership of research and development projects involving materials, new products, and process and equipment opportunities leading to increased revenue and/or cost reductions.
Benefits in addition to an annual salary in the $130,000 to $150,000 range:
• Extensive knowledge of plastics and how they are used in manufacturing and the market place.
• Direct experience with thermoplastics and additives in extrusion, thermoforming and injection molding.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong collaboration skills – works effectively and cooperatively with all levels within the organization; establishes and maintains good working relationships
• Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations; tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
• Drives for results – sets high standards; monitors progress toward goals; tenaciously works to meet or exceed goals
• Demonstrates good business judgment; uses data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
• Ability to develop complete and accurate budgets, project justifications and timelines
• Strong written & oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
• A Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or science discipline (plastics a plus); MBA a plus
• Certified Project Manager (CPM) a plus
• A minimum of ten years of experience in project management within the plastics manufacturing industry is a must
• Prior experience working on technology (materials and equipment) initiatives
Component Development Engineer – Troy, MI
Posted April 13th, 2016
Description The world leader in the manufacture of plastic automotive body components, and fuel systems is searching for a Component Development Engineer. The Component Development Engineer will be responsible for the Design and Validation of Mechatronic (mechanical and electronic) Components in Fuel System and/or SCR systems. This includes; Application Projects (Sensors, Actuators, including their housing, connectors, wiring and flange).
Component Development Engineer Responsibilities include:
Components Cost Management
Technical Expertise Development