Available Jobs in Thermoforming
Show All Job Categories
Director, Research and Development – New Brunswick, NJ
Posted July 31st, 2017
A leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging products and solutions that designs, manufactures, and distributes a wide spectrum of packaging solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining is searching for a Director of Research and Development. The Director of Research and Development will be responsible for complete ownership of research and development projects involving materials, new products, and process and equipment opportunities leading to increased revenue and/or cost reductions.
Benefits in addition to an annual salary in the $130,000 to $150,000 range:
• Extensive knowledge of plastics and how they are used in manufacturing and the market place.
• Direct experience with thermoplastics and additives in extrusion, thermoforming and injection molding.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong collaboration skills – works effectively and cooperatively with all levels within the organization; establishes and maintains good working relationships
• Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations; tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
• Drives for results – sets high standards; monitors progress toward goals; tenaciously works to meet or exceed goals
• Demonstrates good business judgment; uses data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
• Ability to develop complete and accurate budgets, project justifications and timelines
• Strong written & oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
• A Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or science discipline (plastics a plus); MBA a plus
• Certified Project Manager (CPM) a plus
• A minimum of ten years of experience in project management within the plastics manufacturing industry is a must
• Prior experience working on technology (materials and equipment) initiatives
Plastic Processing Technician-Milwaukee, WI
Posted March 10th, 2017
A growing custom thermoforming company wants to hire a Plastic Processing Technician or Engineer to facilitate new forming project launches and sampling, as well as continuous improvements in forming processes and procedures, such as:
In addition to an annual salary in the $55,000 to $65,000 range, the company offer competitive benefits, a modern work environment and relocation assistance, if needed.
Education / Experience
Mathematical& Reasoning Skills
Engineering & Maintenance Manager – Springfield, MA
Posted November 17th, 2016
A manufacturer of thermoformed and molded custom plastic packaging is seeking an Engineering & Maintenance Manager with excellent communication skills and ability to stay focused in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The position involves leading the maintenance and engineering processes for plastic molding and thermoforming equipment, tooling, and facilities to achieve continuous improvement in operational performance as well as complying with all applicable regulatory agencies. The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will also manage new additions and modifications to the facility, grounds and equipment in such a way that they comply with GMPs, SQF requirements and all safety regulations.
The company offers an annual salary in the $90,000 to $99,000 range.
Thermoforming Plant Manager – Mansfield, MA
Posted June 1st, 2016
In addition to an annual salary in the $85,000 to $115,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and a relocation packager.
Packaging Engineer – Mansfield, MA
Posted May 2nd, 2016
A rapidly growing turnkey thermoforming provider for custom and stock tray, blister, clamshell and container packaging is searching for a Packaging Engineer to design plastic thermoformed products.
In addition to competitive benefits, the company offers an annual salary in the $75,000 to $95,000 range.
Plastic Thermoforming Mold Designer – Mansfield, MA
Posted April 5th, 2016
A rapidly growing turnkey thermoforming provider for custom and stock tray, blister, clamshell and container packaging is searching for a Plastic Thermoforming Mold Designer or Tooling Designer. The thin gauge molds/tooling will be used in the food packaging thermoforming process.
In addition to an annual salary in the $70,000 to 85,000 range, the Plastic Thermoforming Mold Designer will receive competitive benefits.