A leading plastic closure company is searching for a Injection Mold Tool Maintenance Technician to:
- Maintain high precision multi-cavity hot runner stripper plate molds and integrated direct gate hot runner systems
- Making necessary repairs and conducting preventative maintenance on injection molds
- Provides support to the maintenance and production departments as required
In addition to an hourly rate in the $23 to $25 per hour, the company offers a very competitive health care package, a 401k with matching after 6 months, and relocation assistance.
This is an 8 hour standard second shift position
- Working with tooling related mechanical drawings (accurate interpretation and application)
- Basic understanding of function and repair of plastic injection molds
- Operation of machine shop equipment/ metal fabrication.
- TIG welding a plus.
- Working knowledge of mechanical principles related to the trade to include technical terms
- Trade specific math – (working knowledge of geometry and trigonometry a plus)
- Basic rigging skills to manage assembled molds and mold plates.
- Working knowledge of injection molding machines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills across all plant levels, both verbal and in writing.
- Microsoft Office required, Microsoft Project is a plus