A custom injection molding company is searching for an Account Manager to be responsible for several large current customers. The Account Manager will provide oversight on overall customer profitability, and be responsible for identifying and implementing profitability improvement measures. The Account Manager position is focused on internal customer/profitability management, as well as, customer relationship building/management.
- Managing the profitability of current customer accounts by limiting negative tactical activities.
- Identify and implement profitability improvement measures for current customers.
- Identify, pursue and secure profitable growth opportunities within the current customers.
- Build a strategic relationship with current customers at all levels of the customer organization.
- Provide 12 month business forecasts as part of the quarterly and annual forecasting process.
- Be the internal voice of the customer.
- Create customer awareness of all of the company’s advanced technical capabilities.
In addition to an annual salary in the $85,000 to $95,000 range, the company provides a car, competitive healthcare benefits, a potential bonus of 9%, and a relocation package with a sign on bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Minimum 5-7 years sales experience in a plastic injection molding OEM manufacturing environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of customers
- Exceptional verbal, and written communications skills
- Effective presentation skills in front of small and large audiences
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision – time management skills
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and the internet.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills to satisfactorally resolve issues/conflicts.