A leading manufacturer of injection molded packaging containers is searching for an Injection Molding Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for:
- Providing breakdown, corrective and preventive electrical, electronic and mechanical maintenance on all production equipment
- Participating in the development of concepts which lead to machine modifications and capital projects
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and learning how to apply them
- Maintaining production and auxiliary equipment in proper and correct working condition with minimal supervision
- Executing corrective and preventive maintenance work orders according to schedules
- Performing project work to improve machine operations.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $20 to $25 range, the company offer competitive health care benefits and a 401k with matching and relocation assistance.
- At least 3 years of injection molding equipment maintenance experience.
- A minimum of 5 years mechanical and electrical maintenance experience.