A privately-held plastic injection molding company specializing in the design, marketing and manufacturing of high quality plastic fiber optic connector products is searching for an Injection Molding Maintenance Technician to work second shift.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for:
- Providing breakdown, corrective and preventive electrical, electronic, hydraulic and mechanical maintenance on all production equipment
- Participating in the development of concepts which lead to machine modifications and capital projects
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and learning how to apply them
- Maintaining production and auxiliary equipment in proper and correct working condition with minimal supervision
- Executing corrective and preventive maintenance work orders according to schedules
- Performing project work to improve machine operations.
In addition to a hourly rate in the $22 to $26 range the company offers competitive benefits and a modern air conditioned work environment.
- At least 2 years of injection molding and auxiliary equipment maintenance experience.
- A minimum of 3 years mechanical and electrical maintenance experience.