A privately-held, international consumer products company specializing in the design, marketing and manufacturing of high quality, innovative housewares products is searching for Injection Molding Maintenance Technicians.
The Maintenance Technicians are responsible for:
- Providing breakdown, corrective and preventive electrical, electronic, hydraulic and mechanical maintenance on all production equipment
- Participating in the development of concepts which lead to machine modifications and capital projects
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and learning how to apply them
- Maintaining production and auxiliary equipment in proper and correct working condition with minimal supervision
- Executing corrective and preventive maintenance work orders according to schedules
- Performing project work to improve machine operations.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $25 to $30 range, the company offers competitive health care benefits, and a choice of; first, second or third shift.
- At least 3 years of injection molding and auxiliary equipment maintenance experience.
- A minimum of 5 years mechanical and electrical maintenance experience.
- Within commuting distance.