A plastic injection molding company manufacturing safety equipment is searching for a Process Technician to troubleshoot and solve molding issues related to material, tooling and equipment. The Process Technician sets and adjusts machine controls according to established process standards while troubleshooting process problems during production runs.
Process Technician Job Responsibilities Include:
- Obtaining work assignments from production schedule.
- Following set-up sheet and loading process parameters.
- Diagnosing and corrects problems in setup and operations of molds, presses and other equipment.
- Confirming press is production ready once setup is complete.
- Documenting process control checks to ensure production is performing to standards reported on setup sheet..
- Works closely with Shift Supervisor and assumes temporary supervisory responsibilities in the absence of supervisor.
- Instructing trainees in mold and equipment changes and setups.
In addition to an annual salary in the $50,000 to $60,000, the company offers; Medical and Dental Insurance, ESOP, relocation assistance, and 401(k).
- Plastic Injection Molding processing experience and/or Diecast.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Proven process aptitude through job experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of scientific (RJG, Decoupled, etc.) injection molding & plastic processing.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the injection molding industry