Due to growth, a plastic injection molding company needs to hire a Process Technician on each shift.
Basic Process Technician Duties Include:
· Mentor & share processing experience/knowledge with set-up technicians
· Work closely with project engineering team to ensure new jobs are “ready for production” prior to release
· Identify trouble processes/tooling issues —work with team to identify root cause and resolve issues
· Identify lean initiatives and champion activities to completion
· Work closely with production supervisors to coordinate set-up & processing priorities
· Follow necessary ISO DOPs & procedures as documented
· Train & work with press operators as needed/necessary
· Perform other tasks & duties as assigned
· Support production processing issues to meet customer orders
· Work with Quality, Tool Room, & Operation teams to support plant objectives
In addition to a modern, clean facility and a hourly rate between $18 to $25, the company offers competitive benefits.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of Process Technician experience
- Technical degree (Bachelor) is preferred.
- Familiar & worked with variety of thermoplastic injection press makes/tonnage
- Scientific molding experience & knowledge required and has applied scientific principles in production setting would be a plus
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Mentor/trainer — capable of transferring processing knowledge to others
- Possess basic computer skills & knowledge