A custom injection molding product manufacturing company is searching for two Injection Molding Process Technicians. The Injection Molding Process Technician is responsible for:
- Monitoring and recording mold production on all machines and provide technical support, troubleshoot and perform mold changes as required to keep production running. Maintain and improve upon existing manufacturing practices for the production of finished goods.
- Communicating with supervisors on all shifts. Work closely with supervisors on new ideas to improve processing procedures and that may improve quality or customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining the highest quality and fastest cycle on all machined at all times.
- Following all company policies and procedures.
In addition to a modern work environment, the company offers an annual salary in the $50,000 to $55,000 range, paid training and growth/bonus potential is available.
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years hands-on experience with injection molding is a basic requirement.
- Understanding technical data and basics of Quality Control and Scientific Molding