A company manufacturing plastic closures incorporating tamper evidence, sealing features, pouring features, etc. wants to hire a Night Shift Production Supervisor. The Production Shift Supervisor is needed as a result of continued growth.
The key responsibilities for the Production Shift Supervisor are:
- Ensuring that all work undertaken or supervised is carried out safely and without injury.
- Initiating corrective action for product non-conformance.
- Constantly monitoring shift output to ensure attainment of schedule and customer delivery targets are met.
- Ensuring that shift production is achieving quality standards through personal inspection and quality assurance reports.
- Ensuring quality procedures are being followed at all times.
- Administering plant rules and policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Conducting employee appraisals, and developing and implementing training plans.
- Planning, documenting and implementing sufficient cross training to provide adequate back up of all job functions.
- Inputting shift production data accurately and on a timely basis.
- Approving all work orders.
- Ensuring all equipment and tooling are running to standard.
- Ensuring that all food safety issues are reported to the appropriate manager or supervisor.
High school diploma required
- Good communication skills to include verbal and written
- Basic injection knowledge/skills to include troubleshooting of equipment
- Basic computer skills to include all office programs
- 2 years manufacturing experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- 5 years of Injection molding or similar product manufacturing experience is required
Night shift Production Supervisor – 12 hours, 7 PM-AM
In addition to an annual salary in the $60,000 to $65,000 range the the company offers competitive benefits including healthcare.