A custom plastic injection molding company is searching for an Injection Molding Project Engineer. The Injection Molding Project Engineer will assist in the management of equipment, facility, and process upgrades, and the implementation the approved changes. The Injection Molding Project Engineer also keeps records of the project plan and costs, including regular report outs and updates to the Engineering Manager.
INJECTION MOLDING PROJECT ENGINEER DUTIES:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with Management
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies, preparing cost estimates
- Confirms product performance by conducting tests
- Determines product schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; problem resolution
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes; recommending action
- Controls project costs by reviewing expenditures; administering contractor contracts
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending action
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
In addition to an annual salary in $70,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.