A custom plastic injection molding product company is searching for a Quality Manager to manage the quality process to ensure that customer requirements are met, and the quality management system is maintained and continually improved.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Efficiently manage inspection and QA personnel and resources in the support of production activities.
- Oversee process performance metrics with an overall goal of continual improvement.
- Design and oversee processes with emphasis on problem avoidance and measurement as part of an overall continuous process improvement program.
- Establish and maintain an on-the-job training program that ensures a knowledgeable and skilled workforce
- Ensure an efficient, safe, and secure environment is maintained.
- Manage the Quality Management System, reporting status and effectiveness to Executive Management
- Management of Supplier Quality and Quality Training
- .Responsible for the quality and adequacy of own work.
- Adherence to the Company’s Personnel Policies & ProceduresIn addition to an annual salary in the $85,000 to $95,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation assistance
- Knowledge of Injection Molding Manufacturing Industry Standards
- Process throughput/ efficiencies
- ISO 9000 Series Standards
- Organizational skills
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Training and Organizational Development
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
BS or BA in Business Administration or equivalent work experience and 7 to 15 years quality management experience.