A leading supplier of gifts, home décor, and tabletop products is searching for Plastic Injection Process Technician who can:
- Process plastic products
- Set new tools and set parameters
- Troubleshoot existing tools
- Program and debug robots
- Support maintenance activities for production,
- Scheduling of internal activities – daily, short term, and long term
- Lead the operators injection molding set-up and changeover efforts.
In addition to a hourly rate in the $25 to $28, range the company offers competitive benefits, and a $2,500 relocation allowance if needed.
- Several years of experience the setting-up and operating plastic injection molding machines, e.g. Battlefields’, Engels’, Neggri-Bossi’s, etc.
- At least 3 years of processing experience in a high volume injection molding production operation.
- Robot setup and programming