An industry leader in complex, profile extruded plastic solutions is searching for a Lead Profile Extrusion Process Technician for each of the three shifts. The Lead Profile Extrusion Process Technician is responsible for:
· Performing the starting, setting up, adjusting, cleaning & changeover of tooling including dryers, grinders, racks, and profile extruders consistently and timely.
· Performing line requirements and responsibilities without direction from a supervisor.
· Monitoring extruders for required production rates and quality.
· Adjusting and trains operators on extruders to ensure dimensional and visuals are sellable.
· Performing quality functional checks and notifies the QC if it doesn’t meet the requirements.
· Identifying and trains operators on sources of defects.
· Training and assisting in directing extrusion line operators.
· Completing all Technician paperwork accurately and efficiently.
· Managing the shop in the absence of the shift supervisor
In addition to an hourly rate in the $20 to $23 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation assistance.
· 2-4 years experience and knowledge of Profile Extruding processes and procedures.
· Ability to read blue prints.
· Knowledge of a computerized inventory system and Microsoft Office programs.
· Supervisory or Department Lead experience a plus.
· Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work well, direct and communicate effectively with others.
· Ability to operate a forklift, a plus.