A major player in the thermoformed colored plate, bowl and cup market is searching for a Lead Thermoforming Process Technician. In addition to leading a night shift, the Lead Process Technician must be capable of trouble shooting in-line thermoforming machines, correcting, and starting-up new processes. Hands-on experience is a must along with 6 years plus experience processing with Brown or similar thermoforming equipment.
Starting hourly rate for the Lead Thermoforming Process Technician position is based on experience with a target range between $28 and $30 per hour plus overtime.
This is a 12 hour night shift, Monday through Thursday, with optional Friday additional paid overtime. The company also offers a competitive benefit package, relocation assistance, and bonus potential.
Lead Thermoforming Process Technician Requirements:
- At least 6 years of hands-on thermoforming operating experience.
- Experience with thermoforming equipment preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to trouble shoot mechanical issues.
- Ability to make repairs on small labeling machines would be a plus.
- Ability to repair Renco machines would also be a plus.
- High School or equivalent diploma.