The world leader in the manufacture of plastic automotive body components, and fuel systems is searching for an Manufacturing Operations Leader to supervise production team members manufacturing fuel system on a second or third shift. The Manufacturing Operations Leader will be responsible for the shift operations by ensuring production goals are achieved through following standardized work. In addition, the Manufacturing Operations Leader will be responsible for:
Ensuring production goals are met through the effective actions of production team members:
- Safety protocols are always followed
- Quality standards are met
- Ensure production goals are met so delivery windows are met
- Continuous Improvement actions are developed and completed
- Enforce standards of positive recognition, discipline and behavior to create a safe working environment
- Continuous improvement of the lean culture
- Quality System compliance, including TS-16949, ISO-14001, and OHSAS18001.
- Training plans are being met so there are no lost pitches due to training.
- Consistent enforcement of company policies
- Support of Continuous Improvement Process
- Authority and responsibility to stop production when a quality or safety issue arises
- Lockout/Tagout – responsible for ensuring all authorized Lockout/Tagout Employees have received the appropriate level of training and that these employees are provided with the proper equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) to perform the job safely and that they are adhering to LOTO procedures
The company offers an annual salary in the $50,000 to $75,000 range.
- Prefer a minimum of an Associates Degree in Business or Manufacturing
- 5 years manufacturing experience in a lean environment
- 2 years of leadership experience including accountability for the performance of direct reports
- Knowledge of blow molding process and/or the extrusion or injection of plastic material
- Knowledge of assembly processes, preferably with Blow Molded fuel system