A leader in designing and manufacturing electrical components for the aviation and commercial industry is currently seeking an innovative individual that demonstrates significant ingenuity in problem solving for the position of Molding Manufacturing Engineer. The Molding Manufacturing Engineer will support all products produced from Design Engineering through end user support.
In addition to competitive benefits, the company offers an annual salary in the $80,000 to $90,000 range.
- A bachelor’s degree in Plastics Engineering Technology, Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent education and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of molding processing, engineering design, test, and processes.
- Molding experience with silicone and neoprene rubber compounds as well as transfer, compression and injection molding is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of engineering design, test, manufacturing processes
- In depth machining experience and knowledge required.
- Must be available for possible travel domestic or overseas
- Understanding of CAD software and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing