A small company with a unique innovative plastic resin compounding technology that has tremendous market potential is searching for a Plant Manager. The company is a leader in the development of engineering grade compounds, based on sustainable (recycled) feed streams, and they want to hire an energetic individual with a passion for manufacturing newly developed products to lead a small but hard working and dedicated team. The Plant Manager position is new and reports to the company President, providing a unique opportunity to be a key leader in a rapidly growing business.
- Twin screw extrusion experience including; feeders, blenders, driers, grinders, chillers and pelletizers.
- Ability to manage and train manufacturing employees.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a production team in a compounding operation.
- Ability to communicate with, train, and motivate manufacturing employees.
- Ability to implement effective standard operating procedures and a quality system.
- Ability to organize and oversee maintenance and trouble shooting of equipment, as well as, purchasing and installing of new equipment.
- A four year technical degree would be a real plus.
In addition to an annual salary in the $90,000 to $110,000 range the company offers very competitive benefits and relocation assistance.