A manufacturer of plastic bottles for many of North America’s large and small consumer products companies is seeking to hire a full-time Second Shift Foreman.
Second Shift Foreman Position Requirements:
- Startup machines after set-up.
- Ensure production information is strictly adhered to (raw material types, quantities, packaging, etc.).
- Fine tune machines.
- Ensure the safety of all employees and company property.
- Security systems.
- Mechanical skills to troubleshoot and process variables.
- General personnel responsibilities.
- Knowledge in and ability to read electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic blueprints.
- Knowledge of blow molding injection blow molding process, and polymer behavior preferred.
- Basic knowledge of blow mold and injection blow mold construction preferred.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
In addition to an hourly rate between $21 and $25, the company offers competitive benefits.
- Community College diploma and/or 4-6 years of relevant experience (preferred).
- Skilled in basic computer use and software (i.e. Windows operating system, MS Word).
- Ability to communicate in English both written and verbal.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation.
- Knowledge of blow molding processes.