A manufacturer of electrical and electronic components, modules and systems is searching for a Plastic Molding Production Manager to lead the Plastic Injection Molding Team. The Plastic Molding Production Manager will manage a three shift non-union injection molding manufacturing operation.
The Plastic Molding Production Manager will have technical knowledge of processes and work closely on continuous improvement with hourly associates, first line supervisors, engineers and other production related support roles. They will plan, schedule, and coordinate departmental resources and activities to manufacture quality products on time, within a set budget.
In addition to an annual salary in the $85,000 to $95,000 range, the company offers competitive Healthcare Benefits and a 401(k) with matching.
- Must have experience in Plastic Injection Molding and Leadership
- Must possess sufficient knowledge in manufacturing processes and procedures
- Must have solid organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrating the ability to work unsupervised or managed
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing techniques, manufacturing measurables, continuous improvement techniques, and problem solving techniques
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead and supervise people
- Must Provide needed support to ensure quality products are delivered on time, every time
- Must comply with all Company policies and procedures