A custom plastic and silicone injection molding company serving the medical industry is searching for molding Process Technicians to set-up, start, and troubleshoot a variety of injection molding machines to produce various medical products.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Set up, start, and troubleshoot a variety of injection molding processes; molds, robots, dryers, mold heat/cool and runner controllers and auxiliary equipment, interface with QA, and Tool Room as required.
- Assure molds are inspected and properly treated (cleaning, moisture prevention) after product run; communicate mold problems and opportunities to tool room.
- Troubleshoot common production problems, identify root cause and recommend or implement solution.
OTHER POSITION DUTIES:
- Understand and verify proper mold protection settings.
- Monitor the process, start up and shut down of assigned jobs. Follow schedule and maintain machines running at documented cycle.
- Perform machine shut down tasks and complete line clearance activities.
- Properly and thoroughly fill out cycle sheets at beginning and end of run, and during spot audits as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer Skills are necessary.
- Strong technical and mechanical background.
- Ability to complete all set-up position tasks and duties, two years set-up experience.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $22 to $27 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation assistance.