A leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative thermal processing technology solutions wants to hire a Research and Development Manager. The successful candidate will possess a strong knowledge of metallic and ceramic powder materials processing.
The Research and Development Manger must have the ability to independently:
- Interact with customers to improve the process various powder materials incorporating the company’s thermal processing equipment.
- Motivating and encouraging the Engineering team to share findings and suggest advancement through equipment research and testing.
- Represent the company at Industry events and support the Sales Department to increase business efforts.
Research and Development Mangger Position Requirements:
- Four year technical degree.
- Five years of metallic and ceramic powder material processing experience.
- Ability to process test samples or parts for customers using in-house and outside test facilities and equipment.
- Excellent problem solving, excellent communication, exceptional project/time management, motivational, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to engage with industry to stay current in industry trends and new processes and products.
In addition to an annual salary in the $100,000 to $120,000 range, the company offers; a bonus, competitive benefits, as well as, relocation assistance.