A well-established company that that manufactures blow molded products, such as, bottles and plastic cases wants to hire Blow Molding Process Technicians and Operators for all three shifts. The company is operating 3 different types of blow molding machines; SBO-4, SBO-10, and SBO-18 (Vtek). The company is also willing to consider anyone willing to be trained with couple of years of plastic processing experience.
Process Technician Responsibilities:
- Check work quality continuously, making adjustments to equipment and other related changes if necessary.
- Perform operator-based preventive maintenance on machines to include disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly.
- Performed mold changes, resin changes, for machine set ups.
- QA inspection on bottles and other products every 15-30 minutes.
- Enter daily production logs and follow all GMP and PPE regulations.
Process Technician Requirements:
- A High School or equivalent diploma.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience operating blow molding machines.
- Anyone willing to be trained with couple of years of plastic processing experience.
In addition to an hourly rate between $25 and $35 per hour the company offers competitive health care benefits and relocation assistance.