One of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods is searching for second shift plastic injection Blow Molding Machine Operators. The company manufactures plastic bottles and containers to hold its own products.
Essential Blow Molding Operator Job Functions
– Experience operating UNILOY blow molding machines would be a plus
– Experience with programmable parison heads
– Assist with mold changes
– Starting-up blow molding lines
– Making adjustments to machines to improve bottle quality
– Basic understanding of the properties of HDPE
– Able to run the bagging and de-bagging tables
– Understand and perform quality checks on bottles that including; leak and-tests, and dimensional checks.
– Fully complete all associated QC paperwork
– Adjust and maintain leak detection PLC on the lines
– Set-up cooling beds
– Make adjustments to the trimming machines and keep them clear and running
– Perform material compounding and maintain grinders
– Able to complete all shift paperwork
– Able to lift up to 50 pounds
– At minimum of 2 years of Blow Mold experience is required
– Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Word and Excel) is needed
– Must be able to multi-task
– Must have good oral and written communication skills
– Must be a team player who leads by example
– Possess mechanical skills and aptitude
In addition to a competitive salary the company offers an hourly rate of and comprehensive benefits including; health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. The company also offers relocation assistance and a 401(k) with matching.