Available Jobs in Engineering
Show All Job Categories
Senior Tooling Engineer – Fort Worth, TX
Posted October 3rd, 2020
A specialty plastic injection molding company that manufactures connectors for fiber optic cable wants to hire a Senior Tooling Engineer. The Senior Tooling Engineer is responsible for initiating and driving plastic mold tooling repairs and spare tooling part orders. Maintaining, repairing and modifying production molds, as well as placing and tracking delivery of all purchases related to tooling by performing the following duties listed below.
Senior Tooling Engineer Responsibilities include the following:
· Initiating and driving plastic mold tooling purchases, tooling repair process, spare part orders, as well as placing purchase orders and tracking delivery of all purchases related to tooling projects.
· Communicating with key company team members, internal departments and approved vendors in order to develop project schedules and budgets.
· Gathering and documenting plastic mold requirements and functional specifications and analyzing plastic mold tooling vendor workload to determine capacity and capability.
· Tracking all plastic mold tooling projects to determine priorities, manage resources and assure on-time delivery.
· Coordinating between internal customers, external vendors, and supply chain to establish project priority, schedule, status, and inventory information.
· Coordinating tooling transfers between internal customers and external vendors.
· Providing weekly status reports of progress in all areas of tooling, qualification scheduling, tool transfers, and tool repair status.
In addition to an annual salary in the $75,000 to $85,000 range, the company offers very competitive health care benefits and relocation assistance.
#2 of 2
Project Engineer – Newark, NJ
Posted February 25th, 2020
A leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative thermal processing technology solutions wants to hire a Project Engineer. The successful project engineering candidate will have a background in Process Equipment: pumps, piping, heat exchangers, fans, burners, refractory, etc. and Equipment Build Cost Estimating.
In addition to an annual salary in the $70,000 to $90,000 range the company offers; competitive health care benefits, bonus potential, and relocation assistance.