A custom blow molding manufacturer of consumer-packaged goods is searching for Plastic injection Blow Molding Technicians. The company manufactures plastic bottles and containers.
Essential Blow Molding Technician Job Functions:
– Experience operating blow molding machines
– Experience with programmable parison heads
– Assist with mold changes
– Starting-up blow molding lines
– Making adjustments to machines to improve bottle quality
– Basic understanding of the properties of HDPE
– Able to run the bagging and de-bagging tables
– Understand and perform quality checks on bottles that including; leak and-tests, and dimensional checks.
– Fully complete all associated QC paperwork
– Adjust and maintain leak detection PLC on the lines
– Set-up cooling beds
– Make adjustments to the trimming machines and keep them clear and running
– Perform material compounding and maintain grinders
– Able to complete all shift paperwork
– Able to lift up to 50 pounds
– Blow Mold experience is required
– Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Word and Excel) is needed
– Must be able to multi-task
– Must have good oral and written communication skills
– Must be a team player who leads by example
– Possess mechanical skills and aptitude
In addition to an hourly rate in the $20 to $25 range, the company offers very competitive benefits including; health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.