Available Jobs in Engineering
Show All Job Categories
Injection Molding Engineering Manager – Santana, CA
Posted June 15th, 2022
A custom plastic injection molding company is searching for an Injection Molding Engineering Manager to lead the Engineering Department.
ENGINEERING MANAGER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
· Planning, directing, managing and coordinating engineering tooling design and manufacturing processes in injection molding plant.
· Leading tool makers in a fast-paced tool room making precision custom molds for a diverse range of clients utilizing EDM, conventional, and CNC machining.
· Sourcing, purchasing and managing the building of precision plastic injection molds.
· Performing extensive design reviews to ensure the molds follow client specifications.
· Identifying mold designs where steel condition, cycle time or tool life could be improved.
· Maintaining regular contact with tool maker and client utilizing Microsoft Office tools.
· Managing supervisors in the Project Manager, Tooling Manager and Molding Process Engineering departments.
ENGINEERING MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
· High School Diploma or Equivalent, BS Degree preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years of Plastic Injection Molding Management experience.
· Experience leading a Plastic Injection Molding tooling operation
· Plastic Injection Molding processing experience.
· Familiar using Microsoft Office products.
In addition to an annual salary in the $100,000 to $150,000 range, the company offer competitive healthcare benefits.
Plastic Injection Molding Project Manager – Anaheim, California
Posted March 11th, 2022
A plastic injection molding manufacturer of custom injection molded consumer plastic products is searching for a Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for leading the customer plastic product design, development and manufacturing efforts.
Project Manager Responsibilities
Project Manager Education and Skills Requirements
In addition to an annual salary in the $85,000 to $105,000 range the company offers competitive Healthcare benefits.
CNC Router Programmer – Saint Michael, MN
Posted March 11th, 2022
A manufacturer of heavy gage custom thermoformed products wants to hire a CNC Router Programmer who is knowledgeable using Mastercam software. The CNC Router Programmer will be responsible for managing, programming and maintenance of computer numeric controlled 5 axis (CNC) equipment for prototype (first run) and production thermoformed plastic products. The company operates a large rotary thermoforming machine, as well as, 9 basic thermoforming machines and 3 CNC Routers.
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING ENGINEER – Lancaster, PA
Posted February 25th, 2022
A state-of-the-art custom injection molding company, producing high quality injection molded products, wants to hire a Plastic Injection Molding Engineer. The Plastic Injection Molding Engineer is a “hands-on” technical position that plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing equipment and injection molding processes. The Plastic Injection Molding Engineer is also responsible for overseeing customer mold design, mold procurement, mold de-bugging and managing a small in-house tool shop and staff.
PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $90,000 range, the company offers a potential bonus, competitive healthcare benefits and relocation assistance.
Thermoforming Process Engineer – Burlingame, CA
Posted December 15th, 2021
A leading Plastics manufacturer looking for Inline Thermoforming Process Engineer. The Thermoforming Process Engineer will provide Extrusion & Thermoforming technical capability, with regard to process optimization, product specifications and technical decision making.
The Thermoforming Process Engineer will also be responsible for;
In addition to an annual salary in the $90,000 to $120,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation assistance.
Technical Sales Engineer – Chicagoland
Posted August 31st, 2021
A global leader linking the virtual world of simulation software with the real world of the plastic injection molding industry for over 20 years, wants to hire a Technical Sales Engineer. The purpose of Technical Sales Engineer position is to assist in the growth of software sales.
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
Technical Sales Engineer Skills/Qualifications Requirements:
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 range plus commissions, the company offers very competitive Healthcare benefits, employer funded HSA account, 401(k) retirement plan with employer contributions, and tuition and fitness reimbursements.