A global leader linking the virtual world of simulation software with the real world of the plastic injection molding industry for over 20 years, wants to hire a Technical Sales Engineer. The purpose of Technical Sales Engineer position is to assist in the growth of software sales.
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Supporting the company’s technical business solutions for the simulation of injection molding processes with proprietary software by building trusting relationships with customers that instills confidence in injection mold design and production.
- Assuming the mantle of a sales hunter/gatherer developing new customers for the corporation.
- Exhibiting professionalism and product expertise with customers.
- Ability to thrive in a changing sales environment.
- Providing excellent spoken and communication with customers and company management.
Technical Sales Engineer Skills/Qualifications Requirements:
- A skilled and organized sales professional with 3-5 years’ with displayed outside sales success selling high end products preferably related to the plastics manufacturing markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Engineering related field.
- Confident communicator demonstrating excellent spoken and written skills.
- An added plus would be Sandler Sales Training Knowledge (Foundations or Mastery Certified).
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 range plus commissions, the company offers very competitive Healthcare benefits, employer funded HSA account, 401(k) retirement plan with employer contributions, and tuition and fitness reimbursements.