A company that manufactures natural gas burners and components has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of marketing initiatives to assist the growth and profitability of multiple divisions within the company. Responsible for planning, development, implementation and measurement of all marketing strategies, marketing communications, digital and public relations activities, both internal and external.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Overseeing integration, implementation, and measurement of the corporate brand strategy across all aspects of the natural gas business.
- Establishing an annual Marketing Plan and Budget in support of the business and established initiatives.
- Bringing fresh approach to apps, website design, social media and company communications.
- Manage and promote on/off site technical training programs including evaluating needs, guiding curriculum and scheduling sessions.
- Writes and edits sales and marketing materials, which includes articles, sales collateral, literature, digital content, presentations and advertising.
- Manage CRM. Integrate into daily territory activities and develop customer profiles and contact points.
- Maintain pricing files and publish annual Wholesale lists.
- Providing market intelligence and maintaining files on current OEM boiler, furnace and water heater price publications.
- Managing tradeshow presence including booth content and design, logistics and scheduling.
- Promoting and supporting of company sales objectives.
- Engage customers, including Wholesalers, Installers and OEMs to identify needs and design programs and materials to satisfy identified needs.
- Familiarity with CMS and other common digital marketing tools.
- Project management experience.
- Understanding of new gas burner technologies and applying them to marketing principles.
- Writes reports, procedures and business correspondence.
- Ability to work individually and on self-driven projects.
- Solves problems, analyze systems and data and finds appropriate solutions.
- Superior organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
- Meets aggressive project deadlines and has extreme attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated.
In addition to an annual salary in the $75,000 to $90,000 range, the company offers an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, and matching 401(k).