Available Jobs in Management
Show All Job Categories
Molding and Assembly Manager – Vineland, NJ
Posted September 3rd, 2020
A company that manufactures plastic caps, closures, bottles and other containers and assembles them in a clean-room for the medical industry applications wants to hire a Molding and Assembly Manager. The Molding and Assembly Manager is responsible for approximately 40 associates across four shifts. The clean-room molding and assembly operations are highly automated and require a manager that has a working knowledge of plastic molding, robotic assembly and packaging in a clean-room environment.
MOLDING AND ASSEMBLY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
MOLDING AND ASSEMBLY MANAGER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
In addition to an annual salary in the $75,000 to $90,000 range, the company offers competitive healthcare benefits, and relocation assistance.
Plastic Injection Molding Manager – Fort Worth, TX
Posted July 13th, 2020
A plastic injection molding company, specializing in tight tolerance connectors for the fiber optic cable industry, is seeking an experienced Molding Manager to oversee the organization’s production injection molding operations. The Molding Manager will be actively involved with all plastic injection molding processes ensuring manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process while monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Molding Manager Requirements:
· Highly skilled in complex plastic injection molding operations and able to comprehend the multifaceted nature of plastic injection molding manufacturing.
· Ability to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing costs and ensuring maximum quality and efficiency.
· Providing leadership to supervision and employees to ensures they have the proper tools and training to perform their job safely and efficiently.
· Leading daily team performance center meetings with the Operations team to review safety, quality and production performance.
· Leading and developing Lean Manufacturing practices to such as Six Sigma, 5S, FMEA, etc..
· Ability to lead plastic injection molding operations in the Covid-19 pandemic era.
· High School Diploma is required, a college degree in a plastics manufacturing or related field would be preferred.
· Some Scientific Injection Molding and or/RJG Master training would be a plus.
· A minimum of 5 years supervising and/or managing a plastic molding operation is required
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $100,000 range, the company offers competitive health care benefits and relocation assistance.
Plastic Compounding Operations Manager – Corona, CA
Posted July 9th, 2020
A custom compounding facility wants to hire a Operations Manager to oversee manufacturing activities in a three-shift custom compounding facility. The company has been in business for over 40 years compounding: polyolefins, nylons, ABS, TPU, and reinforce plastic resins. The Operations Manger will ensure products are produced to high quality standards, on time and meeting established standards. The Operation Manager must also be able to; utilize their polymer compounding knowledge to improve machine efficiencies, procedures, and training of team members.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $90,000 range, the company offers competitive healthcare benefits and a 401(k) with matching up to 4%.
Rotational Molding Plant Manager – Compton, CA
Posted April 17th, 2020
A leading manufacturer of Rotational Molded products has an excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities maximizing profitability and manufacturing efficiency of open flame rotational molding production lines. These goals will be achieved through successful implementation of the following tactics: working with sales, engineering, production manager and overseeing the routine maintenance machinery and tooling. The ideal Plant Manager will have experience manufacturing rotomolded products using open flame machines and ovens. Plant Manager responsibilities include: