Available Jobs in Packaging
Show All Job Categories
Packaging Products Plant Manager – Wausau, WI
Posted October 31st, 2022
A company that manufactures packaging for multiple products wants to hire a Plant Manager. The Plant Manager position supports the packaging product manufacturing efforts with effective leadership and communication in the development and implementation of Operational Continuous Improvement systems supporting the achievement of the organization’s strategic targets.
Plant Manager Responsibilities
· Meeting or exceeding safety standards through personal example and safety-first leadership of the plant.
· Leading the implementation of operational improvement strategies enabling the organization to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost targets.
· Assisting in defining and implementing organizational goals.
· Developing and implementing Lean systems and activities to achieve targeted performance improvement goals.
· Improving the organization through training and education to create a culture of continuous improvement.
· Building and managing effective teams by developing team members through coaching and mentoring.
Plant Manager Qualifications
· A minimum of 5 years of Plant Management experience.
· A minimum of 3 years of management experience in a packaging materials manufacturing facility.
· Business and Organizational strategy experience.
· Strong Leadership skills.
· Proficiency in developing Lean Manufacturing Systems.
· Ability to communicate and work well with others in a team environment.
· Ability to work well with customers.
· Excellent collaboration and interpersonal communication skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and ERP systems.
· A bachelor’s degree in a technical or business is preferred, but equivalent and proven work experience is acceptable
In addition to an annual salary in the $100,000 to $115,000 range, the company offers a bonus, competitive benefits, relocation assistance etc.