Available Jobs in Tooling
Show All Job Categories
Senior Tooling Engineer – Fort Worth, TX
Posted October 3rd, 2020
A specialty plastic injection molding company that manufactures connectors for fiber optic cable wants to hire a Senior Tooling Engineer. The Senior Tooling Engineer is responsible for initiating and driving plastic mold tooling repairs and spare tooling part orders. Maintaining, repairing and modifying production molds, as well as placing and tracking delivery of all purchases related to tooling by performing the following duties listed below.
Senior Tooling Engineer Responsibilities include the following:
· Initiating and driving plastic mold tooling purchases, tooling repair process, spare part orders, as well as placing purchase orders and tracking delivery of all purchases related to tooling projects.
· Communicating with key company team members, internal departments and approved vendors in order to develop project schedules and budgets.
· Gathering and documenting plastic mold requirements and functional specifications and analyzing plastic mold tooling vendor workload to determine capacity and capability.
· Tracking all plastic mold tooling projects to determine priorities, manage resources and assure on-time delivery.
· Coordinating between internal customers, external vendors, and supply chain to establish project priority, schedule, status, and inventory information.
· Coordinating tooling transfers between internal customers and external vendors.
· Providing weekly status reports of progress in all areas of tooling, qualification scheduling, tool transfers, and tool repair status.
In addition to an annual salary in the $75,000 to $85,000 range, the company offers very competitive health care benefits and relocation assistance.
Plastic Mold Repair Technician – Atlanta, GA
Posted July 11th, 2020
A company manufacturing consumer plastic packaging products is searching for a Plastic Mold repair Technician to polish, maintain and repair plastic stack molds on second shift.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities Include:
In addition to a hourly salary in the $24 to $26 range, the company offers; standard medical, dental and vision first of the month following 30 days of employment. tuition reimbursement, PTO, 401k, profit sharing, a employee stock option purchase program, Profit Sharing after 1 year of continued employment, and relocation assistance.
•Minimum of 3 years experience in the injection molding industry.
•Prior background in plastic injection mold maintenance, repair and troubleshooting.
•CNC experience would be a real plus.