A rapidly growing manufacturer of plastic thermoformed products serving the medical and food industries wants to hire a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The COO must have experience in the thermoforming manufacturing environment or other plastics manufacturing and be willing to take a strong leadership role implementing growth strategies to increase revenues while developing opportunities for cost savings. The COO will also be responsible for providing strategic financial and operational leadership for the company.
PRIMARY CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER RESPONSIBLILITIES
- Planning, developing, implementing and directing the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Leading the overall day-to-day operations of the company, ensuring company priorities, goals and objectives are being met.
- Mentoring, coaching, and leading the management team in order to meet the company goals and objectives.
- Evaluating the company’s financial operational, sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and increasing efficiencies.
- While leading company growth, keeping a focus on; product quality, meeting customer requirements, social impact, and product sustainability.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- A minimum of ten years of management experience in the plastics industry with some thermoforming experience preferred.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office and ERP Systems.
- Knowledge of production, costing inventory control and purchasing principles.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- A minimum of two years of experience at a VP of Operations.
In addition to an annual salary in the $180,000 to $250,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.