A plastic injection molding company is searching for a Financial Controller. The Financial Controller will support the owners and function as a key advisor and help manage the business and execute the company’s strategic plans.
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with the owners to develop and execute the financial strategy of the company.
- Supervising all accounting operations including, month-end, quarter, and yearly closings.
- Improving the cash conversion cycle through better management of and reporting on inventory, accounts payable, and credit and collections.
- Developing a cash flow projection process and reporting to ensure adequate capital for operating needs.
- Developing analysis and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Managing the annual planning process and long-term business planning.
- Managing the banking relationship and reporting to the bank.
- Ensuring internal controls and related processes.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and increase profitability
- Recruiting, training, and mentoring staff
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 years in financial leadership roles with progressively increasing responsibility.
- BS in Business or Accounting preferred but, will give consideration to someone with a High School diploma and equivalent experience.
- Experience managing all elements of finance including; bookkeeping, accounting, financial planning and analysis, cash, and banking relationships.
- Strong experience in an inventory intensive business.
- Good communication skills and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office effectively.
In addition to an annual salary in the $90,000 to $130,000 range, the company offers competitive healthcare benefits.