A growing plastic manufacturing company is searching for a Human Resources Manager with the ability to provide leadership across many areas of the company.
- Analyzing trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and opportunities to improve employee engagement.
- Addressing employee relations issues and providing guidance, coaching, and support to employees.
- Perform finance data entry for control, reporting, payroll, and financial position monitoring.
- Overseeing business insurance policies for the organization and reevaluate annually.
- Planning, implementing and reevaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supporting organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes
- Focusing on recruiting and retaining talent needed to execute the mission of the organization
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Managing pay plans by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations.
- Preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by coaching supervisors.
- Engaging with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors
- Implementing employee benefit programs and informing employees of benefits.
- Implementing and maintaining management human resource policies.
- Managing and helping direct reports succeed in their responsibilities.
- Overseeing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and charting account entries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- SHRM-SCP certification would be a plus but not required
- 10 years’ experience as an HR generalist with an emphasis on talent management and development and experience with complex employee relations issues
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to draft high-quality documents and communicate professionally to all levels in the organization
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, WORD, Excel, and PowerPoint
In addition to an annual salary in the $75,000 to $90,000 range the company offers 100% paid healthcare benefits.