A custom plastic injection molding company is searching for an Injection Molding Engineering Manager to lead the Engineering Department.
ENGINEERING MANAGER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
· Planning, directing, managing and coordinating engineering tooling design and manufacturing processes in injection molding plant.
· Leading tool makers in a fast-paced tool room making precision custom molds for a diverse range of clients utilizing EDM, conventional, and CNC machining.
· Sourcing, purchasing and managing the building of precision plastic injection molds.
· Performing extensive design reviews to ensure the molds follow client specifications.
· Identifying mold designs where steel condition, cycle time or tool life could be improved.
· Maintaining regular contact with tool maker and client utilizing Microsoft Office tools.
· Managing supervisors in the Project Manager, Tooling Manager and Molding Process Engineering departments.
ENGINEERING MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
· High School Diploma or Equivalent, BS Degree preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years of Plastic Injection Molding Management experience.
· Experience leading a Plastic Injection Molding tooling operation
· Plastic Injection Molding processing experience.
· Familiar using Microsoft Office products.
In addition to an annual salary in the $100,000 to $150,000 range, the company offer competitive healthcare benefits.