A company manufacturing custom plastic injection molded large polypropylene plastic lids for cosmetic containers wants to hire two Maintenance Technicians to maintain plastic injection molding 375 ton presses, auxiliary equipment, and support mold maintenance including stack molds. One of the Maintenance Technicians will work a 12 hour day shift and the other will work a 12 hour night shift.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring all work is carried out safely and without injury.
- Executing corrective actions for non-conformance related to production equipment and plant utilities
- Performing Electro/Mechanical trouble shooting.
- Providing support to the maintenance/tooling department as required.
- Coordinating contractor support as necessary.
- Performing maintenance and repairs on the following equipment: Injection molding machines, molds, downstream support equipment, and plant utilities.
- Competent in several of the following areas: windows based programs, blueprint reading, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical principles, basic plumbing and welding.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining plastic injection molding machines, molds, and auxiliary equipment.
- Experience with maintaining stack molds would be a plus.
- General electrical code, PLC, electrical controls.
- Ability to operate machine shop equipment and metal fabrication equipment, such as, CNC machines or standard milling machines.
Technical college diploma in related field or Industrial Trade License is preferred but a High School Graduate with the requisite skills will be considered.
In addition to a hourly pay rate between $19 and $30 per hour, the company offers very good health care benefits and relocation assistance.